Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our SaaS software enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and social and environmental impact of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about the people, places and materials behind its creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy.
Our company culture reflects our values: we are incredibly passionate about sustainability and building the future of transparency in product supply chains and therefore believe in transparency, creativity and striving for a positive impact for people and planet in everything we do. Our people thrive in a collaborative startup environment and all share a ‘problem solver’ attitude.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing team in developing the Provenance brand across digital channels.
This role requires a creative, organised and proactive person with an eye for design and excellent writing and communication skills.
The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Content Strategist and report into the Marketing Manager, and will be tasked with implementing strong, dynamic and engaging content as well as ensuring consistent brand guidelines are achieved across communication channels.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementation of social media and newsletter content calendar
- Copywriting and generating visual content for blog posts, social media, newsletters, advertising, the website and other collateral
- Regular and daily engagement across social media and other communication tools
- Influencer marketing support
- Visual content creation — ability to use Photoshop and editing tools is a plus!
- Creative input into the wider brand management strategy
- Reporting on activities and results across channels
- Optimising reach and engagement of content
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years Marketing experience (we’ll accept graduate applications if you meet the rest of the criteria)
- A motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and apply new skills to the role
- Passion for social media marketing and lots of ideas for engaging our followers
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Someone who shares our mission and is excited by what we’re doing
- A creative problem solver
- A highly adaptable multi-tasker who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Grow a business that is improving the lives of people and the planet
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus a half day off on your birthday!
- Opportunities for global travel
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
This a great opportunity to join a growing social impact-orientated tech startup and work on projects that are solving important problems directly affecting people and our planet.
If you are looking for valuable experience and want to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you.
Submit your CV and cover letter via Workable here