Provenance is looking for a proactive, efficient and adaptable Operations/Executive Coordinator to support our CEO and the wider team; our perfect candidate is someone comfortable working in a startup environment as a key member of the Ops team, eager to get stuck in and able to turn their hand to a variety of activities with a can-do approach.
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets brands bring the origin and histories of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about its history and creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy.
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remote from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe. The commercial team is a multidisciplinary team working across sales, marketing, branding, business development and operations. The team is agile, working in sprints and in close collaboration with the rest of the company.
Overview of the Operations/Executive Co-ordinator role:
The purpose of this role is to support our CEO and Leadership team in their day-to-day operations including diary magic, administration, meeting and travel co-ordination; ensuring our CEO and leadership team are where they are supposed to be and when, organised and well equipped. You’ll be a trusted colleague, working with all members of our friendly, smart team – helping us work as efficiently as possible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you’re eager to apply your organisational and problem-solving abilities to day-to-day challenges while contributing to building a business with a social mission, Provenance might just be the place for you.
- Diary and timesheet management for the CEO with additional support to the CTO, COO and Head of Commercials
- Preparation for meetings: booking & setting up meeting rooms, research for meetings and taking minutes in meetings where needed
- Communicating with Board Members and Investors, scheduling Board Meetings, and arranging meeting agendas
- Liaising with clients and business guests
- Organising media appearances and events for CEO
- Maintaining CEO’s network, keeping track of contacts/business cards etc.
- Booking business travel arrangements and managing itineraries; including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and occasionally team members
- Meeting and greeting all Provenance visitors – being the face of the company!
- Maintaining office correspondence, including checking post and routine electronic correspondence
- Managing the hello@ inbox – responding to emails and directing emails to relevant team members to answer when needed
- Filing expenses and End of Month finance support where required
Support our Ops team in building and maintaining a happy work environment, including:
- Supporting our Operations Manager with resourcing
- Supporting our Team Manager with appraisals process
- Keeping our office supplies topped up and sourced in line with our values
- Ordering new equipment/stationary for the office as and when needed
- Day to day Facilities awareness and management (part of the ‘office move team’) and recruitment processes
- Assisting with internal and external event planning and management from team lunches to investor workshops and events
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years of executive assistant/operations coordinator experience in a similar startup or small business environment
- Demonstrable experience supporting business processes and company operations
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Financially astute, self-motivated, organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate about working with a business with a strong social mission and looking for a positive purpose in the company they work for
- Work in a fast-moving, startup environment with a friendly, motivated team
- Exciting clients and a strong mission for social good
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Share options scheme
How to apply:
Submit your application via Workable here
Provenance is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.