Provenance powers proof-backed sustainability communications. Our tech enables brands and retailers to communicate social and environmental impact with shoppers online - connecting claims to supply chain data and third-party proof. By doing so, Provenance enables shoppers to drive progress through what they buy and generates rewards for those brands making a positive impact on people and the planet. Our customers are leading, global consumer goods brands and retailers in food, drink, beauty and fashion, where we believe we can drive the greatest change.
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to own the early phase of the customer lifecycle, understanding each customer’s requirements and leading the onboarding and implementation of the Provenance SaaS product in a repeatable, scalable way. In this role, you will work closely with the Customer Success Lead, Product Manager and Engineering team to manage delivery for our customers and ensure our customers have a smooth, efficient and delightful integration with Provenance.
Implementation Manager responsibilities:
- Lead the development and delivery of the software onboarding programme for our customers.
- Manage end-to-end project management of software implementation to deliver on time, within budget and meeting our customers expectations.
- Manage the project implementation plan for our customers and their stakeholders to integrate Provenance with their existing systems (e.g. e-commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and also, ERP systems, PIM and analytics platforms)
- Owning all customer communications to identify and manage requirements, remove roadblocks to software adoption, provide regular status updates and training.
- Have a deep understanding of our integration approach and the ability to communicate this to both developers and non technical stakeholders.
- Have a deep understanding of our customers needs, responsible for identifying and scoping opportunities to improve efficiency and feeding requirements into the Product team.
- Develop and maintain key processes to reduce Time to First Value while ensuring scalable growth within Customer Success.
- Design and define scalable processes and create documentation for post-onboarding handover to Account Managers.
- Promote and manage transitions to latest product releases. Assist customers in planning and executing upgrades and ensuring they are current.
- Build customer advocates who promote the Provenance mission and share success stories of using Provenance software.
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are a confident and organised customer lead with strong experience in delivering technical projects. You have a deep passion for sustainability, social impact issues and using tech for good.
- 5+ years of experience managing implementation projects across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company or similar
- You’re great at building processes that work for the customer and the business
- You’re passionate about customer success, strategic & analytical whilst being customer-centric in everything you do
- You have strong project management skills and experience overseeing high impact projects with multiple stakeholders
- You love working with data and your attention to detail is excellent
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS, e-commerce and marketing tech stacks is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Employee share option program (so you can own a share of the company!)
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events