We’re looking for a Talent Manager to support all aspects of recruitment, talent management and culture at Provenance. In this role, you will be reporting to our MD and will be working closely with senior management to help scale the Provenance team and be the go-to person for all employee-related issues through a period of high-growth. You will help us attract, retain and reward the best talent in the market. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our mission, whilst maintaining and promoting our values and culture.
Provenance is driving positive social and environmental change, by powering proof-backed sustainability communications. Our tech enables brands and retailers to communicate social and environmental impact with shoppers online - connecting claims to supply chain data and third-party proof. By doing so, Provenance enables shoppers to drive progress through what they buy and generates rewards for those brands making a positive impact on people and the planet. We’re a VC-backed scale-up with ambitious plans, and growing fast. Our customers are leading, global consumer goods brands and retailers in food, drink, beauty and fashion, where we believe we can drive the greatest change.
As Talent Manager at Provenance your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the leadership team to understand their hiring objectives and talent needs
- Lead the recruitment process end-to-end from job posting and advertising to final offer
- Ensure a positive, timely and rewarding selection and interview process for all candidates
- Develop strategies and drive process efficiencies to hit recruitment goals
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to influence decisions and improve effectiveness of our recruitment strategies
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Manage and build relationships, communication and processes with recruiters
- Support MD and Founder in building a strong, respected employer brand and reputation that uniquely reflects our culture and values
Human Resource Management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Maintain up-to-date job descriptions, KPIs, team RACI and organisational charts working with the management team
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop employment policies and ensure legal compliance, maintaining and updating our Staff Handbook and How We Work guide
- Support the MD on team design and employee progression, managing performance reviews and promotion in the company to drive a culture of high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and ensuring we retain and reward top talent
- Assess, manage and organise training, learning and development needs
- Working with our Founder and MD to maintain an engaging, inclusive, purpose driven culture at the company
- Own monthly and quarterly culture and team events, rhythms and rituals, lunch and learns including event organisation and team logistics
- Ensuring we remain a top employer in external rankings (e.g. Escape the City Top 100)
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are confident, organised and have great personal skills with experience in hiring and people management. You have a passion for sustainability, social impact issues and using tech for good.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment and HR, preferably at a high growth start up
- You’re passionate about people and have exceptional interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- You’re great at building and embedding processes
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in SaaS companies and hiring for product roles preferred
- Passionate about working with a business with a strong social mission
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Demonstrable experience in Human Resources, knowledge of HR systems, workflows and organisational structures
- Competitive salary
- Employee share option program (so you can own a share of the company!)
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a full day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business
We are proudly Certified B-Corp and an Escape the City Top 100 winner. Read more on our mission here.
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
To apply please submit your CV and Cover Letter Workable. Please note we only accept applications with Cover Letters.
Deadline: Monday, 7th of February 2022