Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our SaaS software enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and social and environmental impact of products to the point of sale.
At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about the people, places and materials behind its creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering to lead our Product team and drive our business forward during an exciting period of growth. Based in London and with global customers, you will lead a multi-disciplinary team to develop our technology platform and deliver on our product roadmap. Working closely with the CEO and Product team, you will nurture and grow the existing team, attract top talent and build a first-class engineering culture.
- Working with the CEO to define the overall technology strategy for Provenance, leading the architecture and delivery of our product on a global scale
- Working closely with the CEO to define technical and product roadmaps, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality, secure software
- Drive technical innovation, processes and best practices to deliver the platform at scale
- Inspire, manage and grow a world-class engineering team, building a culture of trust, continuous improvement and collaboration
- Maintain a thorough understanding of emerging technologies and how they might drive our growth
Apply, if you have:
- The skillset to drive productive digital development through a period of rapid growth
- Built and shipped software products or protocols with at least two demonstrable production launches
- Developed a detailed understanding of software development methodologies and processes including Agile and Kanban
- Ability to work with product teams in defining tasks and creating roadmaps
- Ability in translating customer insights and commercial strategy into technical requirements
- A hands on management style – you actively participate in your team’s career development with appropriate mentorship and coaching
- Experience setting OKRs and performance management processes for technical teams
- Strong and inspiring communication style, comfortable liaising with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS and/or Blockchain startup at Series A stage preferred
It’s a bonus if you have:
- 8+ years experience successfully building and managing engineering teams
- Direct experience building blockchain-based systems, especially with Ethereum
- Knowledge of and experience in supply chains would be useful
- Passionate about future facing technologies
- Keen to have a day job that’s creating positive impact on people and planet
- Belief in the potential for technology to help solve systemic problems
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial, with a drive to succeed
Our company culture reflects our values: we are incredibly passionate about sustainability and building the future of transparency in product supply chains. We believe in transparency, creativity and striving for a positive impact for people and planet in everything we do. Our people thrive in a collaborative startup environment and all share a can-do and problem solving attitude.
We are very proud of our diverse team, across the whole company (from the board to our interns) and strongly support equal opportunities for all. This a great opportunity to join a growing social impact orientated tech startup and work on projects that are solving important problems directly affecting people and our planet.
Submit your application via Workable here
Please direct any questions to email@example.com