We are continually looking for bright and hard working interns to assist our team across multiple departments.
If you are seeking 3 months of valuable experience and want to test your skills in a fast paced environment then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remotely from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe.
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and social and environmental impact of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about the people, places and materials behind its creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy. More on our mission here.
Who we look out for:
- Motivated self-starters, eager to learn and apply new skills to the role
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- People who share our mission and are excited by what we’re doing
- Creative problem solvers
- Adaptable multi-taskers who thrive in a dynamic work environment
- We pay our interns London Living Wage (£10.55 per hour, working a maximum of 40 hours per week)
Send your CV and a cover letter to Catherine Rice, People Operations firstname.lastname@example.org