We are looking for a passionate and hard-working team player to assist our team of 22 technologists, strategy consultants and content specialists with administrative tasks over a three month period.
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remotely from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe.
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and social and environmental impact of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about the people, places and materials behind its creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy. Read more on our mission here.
What we are looking for:
- Interest in our mission and excitement for what we’re building
- Passion for sustainability and disruptive technologies
- A self-starter: eager to learn and apply new skills to the role
- Someone comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Brilliant communication skills (a good listener but also able to make your voice heard)
- Creative problem solver
- Adaptable multi-tasker who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- We pay our interns London Living Wage (£10.55 per hour, working a maximum of 40 hours per week)
Send your CV and a cover letter to Catherine Rice, People Operations email@example.com