Provenance empowers great brands to increase trust in their products, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets businesses bring the origin, journey and impact of products to the point of sale, with a social mission to help us all make positive choices about what to buy.
We are looking for an outstanding Operations Manager to support our COO in running our organisation’s financial controls, operations and process.
If you’re a process loving problem solver with a passion for technology, this could be your dream job!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the leadership team to define efficient processes for business operations
- Assessing effectiveness of processes and tools, making recommendations for improvement
- Managing the implementation of new & improved processes including the set-up of various software tools for running the business
- Working with the leadership team to ensure clear KPIs are set and monitored
- Taking responsibility for regular check-ins and team-wide communications on KPI results
- Ensuring all legal documents are in place and new ones are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintaining the team’s HR records, ensuring all contracts are up to date and regular reviews take place
- Managing internal recruitment processes, working with department managers to define and advertise roles
- Liaising with external recruiters on the hiring of new roles in the business
- Liaising with external accountants and working closely with COO/CFO on any day-to-day financial and legal requirements, for example payroll, pensions and companies house related queries
Skills and requirements we are looking for:
- Track record of improving processes and effectively coaching teams in best operational practice
- Experience working on day-to-day operations activities at a tech start-up
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to foster an environment of teamwork to ensure productivity in the office, working towards company goals
- The ability to work alone and take a lead when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion
- Effective planning and organisation skills – staying ahead of the game and ensuring that plans for the future are clearly labelled out for everyone to follow
- Bags of common sense and problem solving skills – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges
- A team player who embraces collaboration within the team and across different team
- An interest in working for a social impact oriented company and an interest in sustainability and new tech is a plus!
- Working directly with businesses and organisations trying to make global supply chains fairer and more sustainable. Social impact is core to the business.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Working with cutting edge technologies – part of building the future 🙂
- Employee share option program (meaning you get to own some of the company)
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remotely from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter (including a small paragraph on why you would like to work at Provenance) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Operations Manager’