Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring the social & environmental impact behind products and their supply chains to shoppers. We exist to enable a more conscious, fair, and low-impact future for commerce.
Cult Beauty is a leading global online beauty retailer – on a mission to be the world’s most trusted in the industry. This role will be employed by Provenance and spend 100% of time working with Provenance’s partner in transparency for beauty and wellness – Cult Beauty. In terms of time spent with the Cult Beauty and Provenance teams, it’s likely to be a 50/50 split that will last for a minimum of 12 months.
As a Transparency Coordinator, you are passionate about working with an exciting community of beauty and wellness brands – some of which are leaders in enabling more sustainable products. You have a passion for beauty, social impact and sustainability, and are motivated to help protect shoppers from false claims aka “greenwash”.
You are comfortable working directly with various client stakeholders, across departments and will play a key role in getting them set up within the Provenance platform. Through this client-facing role, you will also help educate and inspire brands to think about becoming more transparent and purpose driven to enable long-term growth that is good for business, people & planet.
Working as an Beauty Transparency Coordinator at Provenance, you will:
- Lead the day-to-day interaction with our retail customers, primarily with our partnership with Cult Beauty. You are accountable to onboard the clients brands onto our beauty transparency platform. Success will be a significant increase of brands onboard, expansion of brand’s products as well as maturing of beauty transparency Proof Points.
- Lead the day-to-day engagement with a range of consumer brands, with an initial focus on the beauty industry. You will be liaising with the clients’ brands, representing the clients and Provenance tone of voice.
- Support brands through the education and onboarding process
- Lead expansion to other Provenance beauty platform clients. Research and propose potential clients, manage introductions and lead on the transparency conversation.
- Manage multiple clients to ensure they get ongoing success from the Provenance platform, driving more sustainable behaviour and hence more transparency
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You have an interest in future-facing technologies and want to contribute to building a more sustainable future for brands. You must have a passion for beauty and know your serums from your moisturisers.
You have demonstrated some ability to deliver successful projects under tight deadlines. This is an entry level position, perfect for someone for a first job or for someone with a year or so experience.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised and diligent at preparing for meetings, calls & client interactions.
- Ability to track progress and manage projects and project dependencies
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills to motivate delivery teams – driving results and helping resolve conflicts
- Beauty subject matter expertise, whether this is ingredients, sustainability, market knowledge or products
- Great communication and client management skills – both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail around uploading key data and content – ensuring the utmost quality and integrity around every communication
- An adaptable self-starter who thrives in new situations and enjoys the pace of a dynamic start-up environment
- Digitally savvy and an interest in understanding new software technologies
- Ideally some experience in a client-facing role (an internship or less than 1 year is fine!)
- Entry level salary of between £23-25k depending on experience, with a path to progression in the company
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Training and development
- Workplace pension
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Opportunities for global travel (post-lockdown!)
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
We look forward to hearing from you!