Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and the social and environmental impact behind products to shoppers, enabling more conscious, fair, and low-impact consumption.
We are looking for a Junior Product Support hire to help our Product & Engineering team with the setup, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of our software product. You’ll work closely with our client implementation team to ensure successful customer onboarding and go-live on the Platform. Working directly with our Product Manager, you will also be responsible for product quality testing as we deploy new and exciting features and push the boundaries of what we do everyday here at Provenance.
Working as a Junior Product Support at Provenance, you will:
Customer account setup and support
- Assist in the setup and configuration of supply chain networks and product information on the Platform
- Troubleshoot and ensure accuracy of data flow and processes within the Platform
- Ensure data integrity by checking and maintaining validity of certificates, memberships, evidence and claims, working with the Integrity team
- Support on content creation using Provenance publishing modules, working with the client delivery team
- Quality assurance of published experiences and live activations
Product testing and improvement
- Responsible for finding, reporting and documenting bugs and UX issues
- Test new build items, features and designs whilst in development and once released to production
- Regular testing and audit of product user experiences and creation of issues and ideas that would improve their experience in the future
- Monthly reporting on Platform and feature usage
- Support with communicating new features and updates to customers
- Support Business Development and Customer Success teams with best-in-class uses of our product
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You have an interest in future-facing technologies and want to work with leading brands by creating software products that delight.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Skills and experience:
- Meticulous attention to detail around uploading key data and content – ensuring the utmost quality and integrity around every communication
- Passionate about excellence and quality of work and leaving no stone unturned!
- Methodical and structured in your work approach
- Highly organised and diligent
- An adaptable self-starter who thrives in new situations and enjoys the pace of a dynamic start-up environment
- Digitally savvy and an interest in understanding new software technologies
This is an entry level position, perfect for someone for a first job or for someone with a year or so experience.
- Entry level salary of between £23-25k depending on experience, with a path to progression in the company
- Workplace pension
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Free, sustainably-sourced fresh fruit, snacks, tea/coffee, beers & wine in the office (for when we return one day!)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
Submit your CV and cover letter through Workable. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline: 4th January 2021