Provenance is a platform that empowers brands to take steps toward greater transparency.
With our technology, businesses make the origin, journey and impact behind products transparent to the millions of shoppers that want to know more. From ingredients and farm data to workers rights and recycling instructions, Provenance connects what shoppers care about – to the brands and products that match their needs and values.
Working as a Freelance Software Engineer at Provenance you will help:
- Test and improve performance
- Create new business process flows and admin interfaces
- Define data import integrations
- Build additional new features throughout the stack, with a focus on backend development
You will ideally have:
- A good understanding of the various architectures and components of modern, scalable web application stacks
- A lean, test-driven approach to solving problems
- Experience designing and architecting scalable, web-based systems that solve real business problems
Submit your CV, availability and expected day-rate to email@example.com