Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and the social and environmental impact behind products to shoppers, enabling more conscious, fair, and low-impact consumption. We are looking for a digital communications executive with excellent copywriting skills and an eye for good design to join our growing team working across our brand and retailer clients and on the Provenance brand.
Working with Provenance clients (consumer goods brands and retailers) to enable them to be transparent on the impact behind their brand and products in an engaging way. This role requires a creative, organised and proactive person with some basic design skills and excellent writing and communication skills. You will work with brands to write copy and create digital assets using the Provenance transparency software tools and also work directly with brands teams on content for other channels and experiences.
When not working with our clients, you’ll work across the Provenance team on communications. This will mainly involve working on Provenance brand communications with our marketing team, which will include idea generation, copywriting and execution of assets for our website, case studies, blog, newsletter and social media. You will also assist our content strategist with writing for our product and help to create support documentation for customers using our product.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Copywriting for brand and retailer clients on the social and environmental impact behind their brand and products across various digital channels and activations
- Execution of digital assets from idea to sign off from clients
- Brainstorming and coming up with ideas for how brands can best be transparent on their supply chain and impact working with the Provenance product team
- Execution of a wide range of digital assets for the Provenance brand working with the Provenance marketing team – from case studies, to newsletters to social media campaigns
- Taking the complexity of supply chain and impact information and turning it into simple brand communications that resonates
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are happiest when writing and executing great creative ideas. You are digital first and have experience across various channels and mediums. You are looking to work on communications projects that have a positive impact on people and the planet.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital communications role
- Great copywriting skills with examples of success in digital channels
- An interest in social impact and sustainability
- A motivated self-starter with a proven ability to execute – from vague idea to complete deliverable (design and copy) working alone and with a team
- Can present ideas well, ideally with some experience working with external clients
- Ideally some art direction experience, but certainly the ability to work with designers to reach a great end result
- Ideally has worked on brand communications for a consumer product company or retailer before
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to the mental and physical health of our team
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Free, sustainably-sourced fresh fruit, snacks, tea/coffee, beers & wine in the office
- Regular team workshops, demos and regular social events
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV and cover letter through Workable.
Deadline: 29th November 2020, 6pm GMT
*Shortlisted candidates will be requested to share 3 x writing samples and 3 digital assets/campaigns for review (and/or full portfolio if available).*