Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and impact behind products to shoppers that care, enabling a more conscious, fair, and low-impact consumption.
As an Account Manager, you are passionate about understanding business drivers for client success and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these. You are an expert in building long-term relationships and will grow the business by being the customer expert and earning their trust. You will play a key role on the Client Team, educating clients on how to be successful with Provenance and helping them understand the transparency opportunity within their businesses. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth.
Working as an Account Manager at Provenance, you will:
- Be the lead across client engagements, building and sustaining a relationship with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Form a deep understanding of the client’s business from a commercial point of view and represent the client’s needs in internal conversations
- Take responsibility for managing relevant client stakeholders, working closely with the Enterprise and Product teams to ensure work is scheduled and delivered successfully
- Identify opportunities to grow incremental revenue by closely working with Business Development and Marketing
- Develop deep expertise in the Provenance platform and metrics to optimise performance, derive insights and meet our clients’ needs
- Be familiar with the discovery process within agile software development, and be able to feed into the product features roadmap from your client insights
- Identify ongoing client opportunities, through a deep understanding of the customer, the market and the performance of the Provenance software platform through analytics
- Manage multiple clients to ensure they get ongoing success from the Provenance software platform
- Shape a proposal for new opportunities within the account (collaboratively with those who will execute it) and manage client negotiation and sign-off
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You have an interest in future-facing technologies and want to contribute to building the future of brand trust. You have a demonstrated ability to deliver successful client engagements in fast-paced, results driven environments, and a strong track record of account management.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering digital strategy and content projects at scale for enterprise clients
- Highly organised and diligent at preparing project plans, timelines and budget reports
- Strong analytical ability with a structured approach to solving problems
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills to motivate delivery teams – driving results and helping resolve conflicts
- Great communication and client management skills: you will need to communicate business requirements to the team and manage the expectations of clients with an evolving software product
- Proven ability to pick up new ideas, concepts and sectors quickly
- Able to distil complex scenarios into easily understandable synopses and communicate persuasively, in both written and oral form
- Experience working with corporate sustainability, tech for good, or a strong interest in working with purpose-led businesses
- Experience working in lean and iterative ways to create software from the ground up.
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguous situation and pressures of a start-up environment
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Training and development
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Opportunities for global travel (post-lockdown!)
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your CV and cover letter by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org