Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and the social and environmental impact behind products to shoppers. We believe that every great product should come with Provenance: accessible, trustworthy information about origin, journey and impact. Our customers are leading global FMCG brands in food, drink, beauty and fashion, where we believe we can drive the greatest change.
We’re looking for a Head of Enterprise to be the commercial counterpart to our CEO. You’ll be responsible for driving all revenue generation activities across Customer Success, Sales and Marketing. This position is weighted towards building and leading Customer Success, ensuring customers get to dynamic, recurring value using Provenance and delivering scalable, repeatable revenue for the business. You’ll play a vital role in building and scaling Provenance, the leading software solution for impact transparency. We’d love to see the successful candidate grow into a Chief Revenue Officer position.
Working as Head of Enterprise, you will take ownership of:
- Lead Customer Success strategy and execution, ensuring customers get to dynamic, recurring value using Provenance
- Own end-to-end account growth and retention through strategic account planning and execution
- Own the articulation, delivery and measurement of ROI for our customers
- Develop and deliver all services work to support conversion and adoption of our product. This includes:
- Advising customers on the commercial opportunity for transparency, engaging and influencing stakeholders across Sustainability, Brand, Marketing and Sourcing teams
- Leading on workshop design and delivery
- Being responsible for the program of work ahead of software implementation, managing our team and a network of consultants to aid delivery for customers
- Develop key processes to ensure scalable growth within Customer Success and internally organise the Provenance team to deliver the best possible service for our customers
- Build and own all senior stakeholder relationships with our customers and ensure their long-term success on the Provenance platform
Revenue and Company Leadership
- Be the commercial counterpart to the CEO and be accountable to the board for revenue across new business, customer success (account growth, upsell and renewals), partnerships and referrals
- Have full P&L responsibility and manage the teams responsible for all revenue generation and execution: Customer Success, Sales and Marketing
- Develop and deliver on comprehensive performance and growth targets
- Drive improvements in our customer journey and operationalise processes to drive growth and efficiency
- Hire, manage and develop a team to deliver on our growth ambitions
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are a confident commercial leader with strong experience scaling customer success and sales. You have a deep passion for sustainability, social impact issues and using tech for good.
- You have 10+ years of commercial, customer success and sales experience working with global FMCG brands
- You understand B2B SaaS and know how to sell innovative products and service offerings
- You’re great at building client relationships and you’ve proven your ability to navigate, influence and sell into large enterprises
- You’re highly adaptable with a talent for spotting and creating commercial opportunities
- You’ve managed complex stakeholder groups and led workshops with key decision-makers
- You’re experienced in hiring, coaching, managing and retaining commercial leaders and individual contributors
- Experience working in sustainability, brand marketing and communications a plus
- Competitive salary
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter through Workable.