Sustainable Development Goals
Proof Point LevelProduct Business
- All raw materials used are produced in a halal manner and originate from animal, chemical or bacterial sources that comply with Islamic law.
- The entire manufacturing process is audited regularly to ensure manufacturing equipment, the production process, cleaning methodology, storage of products and logistics remain halal compliant throughout the supply chain, leading to the production of safe, wholesome products fit for human use.
- Packaging and branding are halal compliant in accordance with Islamic Law and Muslim societal norms.
- For most Muslim majority countries an annual halal certificate renewal is required. For Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Member States renewal every 3 years is acceptable.
- Audits are carried out in person.