Location: Provenance HQ, Kings Cross
Reporting to: CEO
Contract: Full-time position starting as soon as possible
Equal opportunities: Provenance is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Provenance is looking for a (mid weight) Digital Product Designer. The focus of this role will be on designing the core interface and features of our SaaS product.
This is an exciting and challenging role within a growing team, supporting a rapidly evolving platform. As such, you will need to be able to execute on low level UI design at feature level but be able to keep the wider context and strategy of the end-to-end product in mind.
With an interest in sustainability and future facing technologies, the ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in interaction design, user experience, user research and rapid prototyping.
Alongside the design of the platform, there is a requirement to design system diagrams which help articulate complex processes and business concepts to clients.
You will be reporting to the Head of Design with daily liaison with the CTO and developers working in two week Agile sprints on product build.
Provenance is working at the intersection of physical and digital along product supply chains (mostly in food, drinks, but also fashion and furniture). So a love of how things are made, and a keen interest in sustainability / social and environmental impact in the creation of physical products is a big plus.
- Digital product interaction design
- Interface / UI design for all screen sizes and devices
- Native mobile UI design is a plus but not absolutely necessary
- Designing system diagrams
- Helping define the platform features and functionality
- Working alongside developers to design intuitive user interactions.
Provenance empowers great brands to increase trust in their products, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets businesses bring the origin, journey and impact of products to the point of sale, with a social mission to help us all make positive choices about what to buy.
We are working with hundreds of other small retailers and brands and are in partnership with many certifiers.
- Working directly with businesses and organisations trying to make global supply chains fairer and more sustainable. Social impact is core to the business.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Working with cutting edge technologies – part of building the future
- Employee share option program (meaning you get to own some of the company)
How to apply:
Submit your application via Workable here