Location: Kings Cross, London
Reporting to: CEO
Contract: Full time
Equal opportunities: Provenance is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: Salary dependant on experience, flexible working hours and location, and share options (so you can own some of the company too!)
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets businesses bring the origin and histories of products to the point of sale, with a mission to help us all make positive choices about what to buy.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager with a proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and budget, whilst managing clients and tracking internal team workloads.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate, collaborative individual to join a startup in London, where you’ll contribute to building the future of brand trust.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Play a pivotal role in managing the implementation of Provenance’s technology with some of the world’s biggest brands
- Helping to define & establishing key processes to successfully implement and deliver projects
- Working closely with all teams to scope and schedule project delivery on time and in budget
- Working with clients as key point of contact to coordinate internal or external timelines and deliver projects
- Coordinate internal project activities with client project activities and assist with project scoping from concept to delivery
- Ensure that agreed project deliverables meet the quality, timescales and budgetary constraints of the project
- Managing & holding team members accountable to project timelines utilising tools such as time tracking & Trello
- Strong technical project management and/or Producer experience working alongside a team of software developers/businesses analysts as well as external clients
- Demonstrable and tangible track record of medium to large projects impacting multiple business functions and with budgets from £500k
- Top class planning, co-ordinating and organising skills – a must
- Top class communication skills – especially meeting management, facilitation, presentations and written communications, both internally at Provenance and with external client/s
- Someone who shares our mission and is passionate about the same things we are
- Someone collaborative and pragmatic in their approach. Getting stuck in to projects and keen to offer up knowledge and skills to other team members is a must
- Experience working with lean methodology, have some experience working in sprints
- Someone who keeps abreast of tech, creative and current trends in the market and is thinking of how to apply these for the benefit of our product and our customers
- Competitive salary
- Potential to gain equity (that means the business would be a bit yours too!)
- Work in a fast-moving, startup environment with a smart, motivated team
- Exciting clients and a strong mission for social good
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and social events with a close knit team
- Travel opportunities depending on projects
- Training and development opportunities
Provenance empowers great consumer goods businesses to increase trust in their products with supply chain transparency. Our software platform enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and story of things to the point of sale: Proving the authenticity and impact of products through a ‘digital product passport’ powered by mobile, open data and blockchain technology.
What we do
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Project Manager’.