**The contest is now closed, but there are still places open to sign up for the workshop on EventBrite. You can also register your interest for upcoming workshops and we’ll let you know when we have one in your area.**
Enter to win a place at our upcoming new year transparency strategy workshop focused the fashion industry (£295 value per space).
We’re very excited to announce that we’re giving away two spaces to small businesses* for our upcoming fashion workshop with the British Fashion Council, “Building Customer Trust Through Transparency” to be held at Somerset House on the 23rd of January 2019.
This half-day workshop (with lunch included) will be limited to 20 people to ensure personal questions are addressed and guidance is provided to help you shape the transparency and sustainability plan for your business in the new year.
Secure your strategy and future-proof your business with like-minded brands to attract customers and partners who care about the same things you do.
See more details about the workshop here or enter below for your chance to win one of the limited open places! Entries close on the 9th of January 2019.
Note: If you’re interested in buying a ticket for one of these workshops, we recommend securing your place now through the normal registry. You can still register to win this contest for free – but best to reserve before it fills up.
Not a food, drink or fashion brand but would be interested in a transparency workshop like this? Register your interest and we’ll be in touch about others coming up soon.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- You are still eligible to win a free place if you’ve reserved a paid place; you will be refunded your ticket price upon being selected as the winner.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over who are working in a fashion business with fewer than 20 employees.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements for travel to central London for the workshop not specifically included in the prizes.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the contest and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the workshop.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Contest ends at midnight on the 9th of January 2019. Winners will be contacted by the 11th of January 2019.