Positive Luxury hosted a panel discussion geared toward luxury brands aiming to adopt socially and environmentally sustainable business practices.
“With new technology there is no hiding place for businesses, there must be transparency.” Harry Morrison
Centred around the new UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development, thought leaders across industries gathered to discuss how businesses can keep in line with modern expectations and responsible business practices. Other important topics included the Modern Slavery Act, the refugee crisis and animal welfare.
The panel included:
- Anne-Marie Grey, Executive Director and CEO, USA for UNHCR
- Pippa Rodger, International Director of Communications, World Animal Protection
- Adam Parr, Former Chairman of Williams Formula 1 and advisor on modern slavery
- Steve Kenzie, Executive Director, UN Global Compact Network, UK
- Harry Morrison, Director Sustainability Services, Accenture
- Aditi Thorat, Development Director, Thompson Reuters Foundation