Join leading SaaS company and B Corp Provenance to help create pioneering designs to communicate the social and environmental impact of consumer products. You’ll be joining a small but mighty team with skills in sustainability, content strategy, product and engineering. Working with global clients in the food, drink and personal care industries to enable transparency on the things that really matter about the goods we buy.
As the UX/UI designer in the team, you will be sketching ideas and concepts, creating wireframes and hi-fi UI designs working with the team to test concepts with brands and shoppers. If designs test well then you will also create assets to enable the building of the designs as part of our software product.
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding design skills with a focus on UI design
- Creativity and problem solving capabilities
- Experience with Figma
- A great eye for user interface considerations, attention to detail, combined with a keen sense of functional usability
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of and passion for social impact and sustainability is highly desirable
- Experience in consumer facing digital design is a bonus
- Eager to collaborate and brainstorm to contribute to the bigger picture
- Available from beginning of April
- Can visualise, articulate and solve challenging problems involving data
- Makes complex information and language accessible
- Experience working in small teams, executing and iterating quickly
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences. We are well set up for collaborative remote working, with the full team working from home in the UK and other cities in Europe during the current lockdown.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.