Provenance is looking for a Marketing Manager to grow, measure, enhance, and secure the position of Provenance as a leader in the transparency movement.
Working closely with, and reporting into the CEO, the Marketing Manager is responsible for our marketing across channels from creating informative and captivating content to events to social and SEO – spreading the Provenance word, globally.
This role is well suited to someone with 3-5 years Marketing experience, but your communication skills must be second-to-none. Inspiring trust and instilling confidence in your team and in the brand is vital to this role.
This a great opportunity to join a growing social impact orientated tech startup and work on projects that are solving important problems directly affecting people and our planet.
We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remotely from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe.
Our team is made up of bright, multi-talented, kind people who strongly believe in the Provenance mission. We have grown from 6 employees to 20 in under a year and are aiming to double in size by 2019!
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software enables businesses to bring the origin, journey and social and environmental impact of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about the people, places and materials behind its creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy. More on our mission here.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager role:
- Master the Provenance brand and ensure we continue to stand out from the crowd as a leader in supply chain transparency
- Conceive, define, experiment, implement, and deliver innovative marketing strategies and initiatives that support and achieve our business goals
- Identify opportunities for Provenance to own new category and market space through early and dynamic responses to emerging business, social and community trends.
- Deliver high quality Marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, which introduce valuable potential customers to the Provenance brand
- To lead on the strategy and production of the content of the digital channels, including managing a team of content creators who will be part of the delivery process
- Ensure accurate reporting of key daily metrics to optimise outreach
- Source and test new digital channels and areas for growth
- Develop the Provenance brand profile, marketing materials and comm’s guidelines with a clear tone of voice that anyone in the Provenance team can follow
- Produce annual and quarterly marketing plans and deliver agreed KPI metrics to the Board reporting platform in a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support the Head of Commercials by creating collateral to support the sales process; create and execute campaigns to generate leads and sales
- Attend and have a presence at industry (incl. Blockchain) events; Organise attendance at conferences – negotiate exhibitor spots and speaking slots
- Monitor and report on the performance of all Marketing activities to the CEO and Leadership team
- Have a deep understanding and working knowledge of SEM/online marketing; strategies, tools, measurements and channels – particularly analytics, conversion and optimisation
- Proven experience creating marketing strategies and as a result attracting new customers against measurable targets
- Ability to develop new campaign ideas, targeting opportunities and messaging to resonate with target audience.
- B2B marketing experience from the Technology sector, ideally in SaaS
- Attention to detail
- You must be a self starter with brilliant communication skills
- You must be contextually articulate with excellent copywriting skills
- A basic understanding of blockchain is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Be a true brand ambassador, selling the Provenance brand to friends, family and via networking
- Passionate about future facing technologies
- Keen to have a day job that’s creating positive impact on people and planet
- Belief in the potential for technology to help solve systemic problems
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Be geographically flexible to support our clients
- Grow a business that is improving the lives of people and the planet
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus a half day off on your birthday!
- Opportunities for global travel
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
Submit your application via Workable here